UPDATE: We have updated our training and practice exam content to reflect the latest PMI-ACP exam content outline effective July 15, 2015.
Purchase All About Agile, our on-demand PMI-ACP preparation training. Your payment options are below: (includes access to all of the PMI-ACP) practice exams
To align with the new exam content outline we have made significant updates to the course content and practice exam including:
- 100 additional narrated slides
- 50 more practice exam questions
|1 Month Access||3 Month Access||1 Year Access|
Register here to access 370 practice questions. You may take the exams an unlimited number of times during your subscription period. We provide the exam in 4 randomly generated lengths:
- a 25 question practice exam with a one-hour countdown timer
- a 50 question practice exam with a two-hour countdown timer
- a 120 question practice exam with a three-hour countdown timer, just like the real exam, and;
- a 300 question practice marathon with a 10 hour timer, though you can start and stop any of these exams as many times as you would like.
Your payment options are below.
Do you like to study "old school", you can buy our the practice questions from Amazon.
Back to Top… PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline. Although this Guide is not an all-inclusive tool for exam preparation, it addresses many of the key topics covered in the test preparation reference materials suggested by PMI as well as the more common Agile practices. Using this guide, in conjunction with our classes and practice exams will provide a solid foundation for those preparing for the exam. This study guide can be downloaded for free here: Back to Top… Here is a list of the books and authors that are recommended by the Project Management Institute for PMI-ACP exam preparation. They are also excellent resources to develop a better understanding of Agile:
Back to Top…