All About Agile: PMI-ACP® Exam Preparation Training
Duration for Virtual and Public Trainings: 3 days
About the Course:
We are excited to announce our new 2 day instructor-led PMI-ACP Prep course. This highly sought-after class is designed specifically to help you pass the PMI-ACPSM certification examination.
Note: This course will meet the 21 contact hours (and PDUs) needed of Agile Project Management Training for the PMI-ACP certification.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn useful techniques for preparing for and taking the exam
- Learn to apply knowledge to situational types of questions
- Practice exam questions for each domain
- Earn the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
- Learn invaluable PMP Exam tips and tricks from instructors who have passed the exam
- Receive a superb price that is hard to beat!
90 days of free access to over 370 online practice exam questions - A $29.99 Value!
*We will reward you with a $200.00 Amazon Gift card if you pass your exam within one year of taking the course.
The course is based on the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline, including:
- Tools and Techniques for Agile Project Management (50% of exam questions)
- Knowledge and Skills (50% of exam questions)
We provide training on the underlying principles and values of the Agile Manifesto and the most common Agile methodologies that are on the Exam, including:
- The Scrum Framework
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Lean Software Development
- Kanban in Software Development
- Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- Crystal Clear
- and more...
We will cover all 6 Agile knowledge domains and underlying task areas:
- Agile Methods and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Boosting Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
Participants receive a course workbook that covers the details of each topic to assist during the course and serve as a tool for future reference and taking action when returning to the workplace. If you would like to purchase this workbook in advance of the class, it is available here on Amazon.
About the Instructor, Dan Tousignant, PMP, PMI-ACP
Dan is a lifelong project manager and trainer with extensive experience in managing software development projects. Based upon this experience, he has adopted Agile as the primary method for developing and implementing software and managing projects.
Though the role of the professional project manager is changing dramatically through these approaches, Dan coaches organizations on how to transition project managers and leadership to an Agile environment. With over 20 years of experience, Dan provides world-class project management for strategic projects, building strong teams, and driving necessary change within organizations.
With extensive experience providing coaching and training across industries and the ability to manage relationships at the executive level, Dan knows why it is critical to develop skills in Agile. Dan holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and is a Certified Project Management Professional, Agile Certified Practitioner, Certified Scrum Product Owner and Certified Professional Scrum Master.